Herewith an explanation of Civil Aviation Assist’s services – please read carefully to avoid any delays in the delivering of your license.
How does it work?
Please submit your application by email. Once your application is received in order, we will submit the documentation to the SACAA.
Civil Aviation Assist cc service fee for delivery & collection from
|Service Fee for Applications||R370.00|
|SACAA Aircraft Registration||R400.00|
|Collection Fee (no handling of application, just collection)||R270.00|
|Courier fee (SA only)||R150.00|
*Contact us for a delivery quote outside South Africa
The processing of your documentation at SACAA, takes minimum 10 -17 working days (turnaround may increase due to the backlog caused by the lockdown period).
SACAA banking details are available on any SACAA application form on the top of the page under the address.
(Please type your license number or Aircraft registration letters as reference. These details are compulsory. Without these details your payment will not be accepted at the SACAA)
Our service fee can be deposited into the account below:
Civil Aviation Assist cc
Branch Code -169745
Account No – 1004403410
Ref: Please type your Surname and Initials as a reference.
Please make sure that both the proof of payments to Civil Aviation Assist & SACAA is attached to your email. (Civil Aviation Assist’s pop must be scanned in a separate attachment).
No license will be processed without the correct payment included.
How do I send the documentation to Civil Aviation Assist cc?
Please email copies of the application to firstname.lastname@example.org in one pdf file (Licence number and Name). The proof of payment for our service must be sent in a separate attachment.
If you don’t have access to an email account, you are welcome to send the original documentation to us by Courier or by PostNet :
PostNet C/O Civil Aviation Assist (083 442 8452)
Please send to Postnet Equestria, Shop 11A Equestria Centre, Cnr of Simon Vermoten & Furrow Road, Die Wilgers, Pretoria for counter pick-up (012) 807 3280/0866
Building 8, 2nd Floor, Room 227
Meiring Naude Street
At: Mare’ Pretorius (083 442 8452)
Important Points to remember when sending your documentation.
- Application forms are available on the SACAA website caa.co.za. (Alternatively, can the forms also be subtracted from our own website : www.aviationassist.co.za. )
- Please read the fine print on the application form for your information and requirements. No amendments will be accepted without the applicant/instructor’s signature. Hours must be completed on test forms.
- SACAA will only accept documentation within 30 days of completion. The submission of the complete application will be the responsibility of the applicant.
- If outstanding documentation requested by our company is not received within the 30-day period in order for us to submit the application in time, we will not take responsibility for lapsed Competency/Skills tests and any costs thereof.
- Please provide Civil Aviation Assist cc with a physical address for courier delivery or the name of a Postnet branch.
- Civil Aviation Assist does not make use of the Postal Services/Speed Services & will not take any responsibility for documents lost or delayed when using postal services.
- Civil Aviation Assist will not make any alterations on behalf of the client on documents.
- Civil Aviation Assist is forbidden by the SACAA to scan and email any processed legal license to any client. Should we contravene any of these rules and regulations we stand in breach, and may lose our trading license.
- Annual increase will take place 1 April 2021.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any queries regarding the above.
Civil Aviation Assist Team
083 442 8452 / 0826534734
Back To Requirements