Festive Season 2023
- Civil Aviation Assist will be closed from the 21st December 2023 for the Festive Season and reopen on the 8th of January 2024.
- SACAA will close 22nd December 2023 and reopen 03 January 2024
- Last applications will be submitted on the 20th December 2023 until 16h00.
- The last collections from the SACAA, 20th will be on the December 2023.
- Please make sure you submit applications on time, turnaround time will increase due to the festive season. Applications will only be considerate to be escelated with supporting motivation from employer, flight schedule, proof of air tickets and accommodation bookings. No acceptions will be granted.
May you have a joyful, safe and restful Festive holiday.
Thank you for your support.
New Licence cards
The rollout of Phase 5 of the card license project, which includes the Commercial Pilot Licences (CPL) and Airline Transport Pilot Licences (ATP). This phase was be implemented by the SACAA from 01 November 2023.
Card license will be issued upon submission of the application documentation for either a new license or the renewal of the competency of a license. The documentation must be accompanied by a CA61.01.0a form and a recent colour passport photo (35 x 45mm). • The card portal is now operational and license holders can download their licences and information from the portal
SACAA Price Increase
Please note the Civil Aviation Assist will have a price increase effective from 1 February 2024, new prices will be available on our website.
License collections will be allowed on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please include a letter of consent in order for us to collect any documentation from SACAA.
All documentation must be scanned and emailed to our office in PDF format. No hand delivery/ courier delivery of original documentation or hard copies will be accepted by the SACAA. Only emailed copies will be accepted by Civil Aviation Assist and the SACAA
CLICK BELOW FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION