Requirements for Initial Skills for Airline Transport Pilot License
Initial Skills Test
CA61-11.4 Instrument Rating (If Required)
- Logbook Copies of the last 3 pages and Incl. Dated CAREER Summery (Incl. Dates for the period, Flight Entry, Endorsement of the last Revalidation of his/her Licence, Endorsement of all Class/Type Ratings/Instrument Ratings)
Endorsement must be from the back of the logbook.
3) Valid RSA Medical – ATPL Class 1
4) Proof of Theoretical result ATPL Certificate
5) Proof of English Language Proficiency in terms of CAR 61.01.7
6) Hold at least a valid general certificate of proficiency in radiotelephony (aeronautical)
7) Hold a valid instrument Rating
8) Payment R830.00
Applicant must be 21 Years or older.
If you require a new licence book, please submit the old book with your application and we will exchange the old book for a new one.